Group Business Controller
As part of our growth strategy for the upcoming years (roadmap 2023-2027), we are seeking an ambitious and talented Group Business Controller to strengthen our dynamic Group Finance team. In the role of Group Business Controller, you will play a key role in the FP&A agenda, overseeing the entire budget and forecasting processes for both the group holding and the consolidated forecasting and planning cycle. You will collaborate closely with colleagues within Group Finance and the Divisions within Royal Terberg Group, reporting directly to the Group Controller.
Your tasks and responsibilities include:
- Leading the FP&A agenda, including the management of complete budget processes, forecasting reporting, strategy, and other related tasks.
- Cost control at the group level and acting as a key advisor to the Management Team of Royal Terberg Group.
- Professionalizing project management for various real estate enterprises.
- Establishing a cost allocation model for transfer pricing.
- Providing support in M&A activities (valuation, due diligence, scenarios).
- Ensuring a standardized investment process.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects.
What do you bring:
- Completed master's degree in Finance or Business Economics.
- Minimum of four years of Business Control or FP&A experience in a dynamic work environment, preferably with experience in Transaction Services, M&A, or consultancy.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English, proficiency in Dutch writing is required.
- A strong, open communicator at all levels.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a pragmatic approach. Experience with PowerBI, OneStream and/or Quantrix is a plus.
- Team player focused on delivering quality, effective in collaborating in (cross-functional) team dynamics.
- Self-starting professional who initiates improvements where necessary.
- Above all, a valued colleague, enthusiastic, approachable, honest, dedicated, results-oriented, a team player striving for the best outcomes together.
What do you get from us?
A dynamic and responsible pivotal role within an international family business that is a market leader in its segment with a healthy drive for expansion and a continuous focus on innovation, improvement, and development.
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions, tailored to your background and experience.
- Flexible working hours for a well-balanced work-life relationship.
- The opportunity to further develop your professional and personal skills with growth and training opportunities.
- Working in multidisciplinary teams.
- Collegial atmosphere and access to our own sports facility.
If you are interested or have questions about the position, please contact our Recruit, Alexander Buis (email@example.com), or fill out the form below. For more information about working at Royal Terberg Group, visit www.royalterberggroup.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!